Sonntag, 27. April 2008

Today is the day


Today is the day: I am starting my blog. Which actually means I am putting my way to live and to see things out there for you to read, enjoy and comment on. Most importantly I will show you how I am trying to live a creatively fulfilled life as an artist, crafter, mother and loving wife. To make this not too cheesy - there'll be some gossip and girls stuff, too. Anyway, I hope you enjoy as I am stumbling along. I promise, I'll show you everything I adore, learn and have big feelings for. In the end, that is what stays, isn't it? To start, I post this picture of one of my very happy moments in my life. I am on holiday with my husband in NYC, sitting in the restaurant of the Whitney Museum of Art and enjoy this moment of life at its best. See me smiling?

Love
Svenja

Keine Kommentare: