Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2008

Holidays are over

Wow, that was nice. My husband Uwe and I went on a family holiday with our two kids and our Irish friends Ger and Grett and their 4 children. So all in all it was 6 children under 6 - and you wouldn't believe the fun we had. Uwe and I spent some time in Ireland on a short Valentines Day vacation and knew just then that we HAD TO show the kids. It was very inspiring - I just love Irish landscape and houses. Ger took us to see a house a friend is building right now. He is almost done and it looks really great - especially the views out of each single window are amazing.

We took the children to see Muckross House and the traditional farms and they loved it. There is something about traditional places and buildings children and animals seem to understand lots better than grown ups. They were falling for the myths and you could tell that they were amazed by the spirit as well as loving the unbelievable parks surrounding everything.

Although Ireland is said not to have any sun we had some beach days and my daughter started surfing. I took like a hundred pictures in case she is going to be world champion one day. You never know.

1 Kommentar:

Handmade Product and Creative Expression hat gesagt…

How lovely are these photos!
I love your blog....best wishes getting your new sites/stores set up...
check out my blog...
www.lamiadesigns.blogspot.com
BEST WISHES TO YOU!
Stephanie