Sonntag, 6. Februar 2011

November 2010 - Doing things

When I started what I now call "that thing on TV" I began to do a lot of things in front of a lot of people that I normally do on my own or with my family and friends. Well, during this process I started to realize that it is a gift to do things in front of 1.6 million people and be able to not even think about it because - hell, that is quite a big number. I can honestly say that the TV thing brought lots of fun and new opportunities my way - something I was yearning for after my little kids time - whoever has been there knows what I mean. Doing grown up things can be very fulfilling - even if it means playing with kids as always - just in front of the camera. Whoever helped me on my way: A heartfelt THANK YOU. It feels so much better to be back to the woman formerly known as Svenja. Follow my adventures at www.meinesvenja.de

Keine Kommentare: