Mittwoch, 24. Dezember 2008

Dancing with my daughter

Merry X-Mas everyone! I can't believe it is already Christmas morning. I have been trying to keep up with my blog, but this December was just too busy. Sorry. I will be better prepared in January. We will have a nice family holiday season - it is just the kids and us (well, and for today one brother and one grannie), but that is that. This month was filled with kids celebrations at their various engagements. Today I am blogging some pictures of my daughters' dance lessons Christmas party. It was really cute to see how excited everyone was. Those little girls in pink really break my heart.
It is still 7 a.m. over here and, which means my early bird son and me are the only one downstairs. As much as I could kill for just ONE morning of sleep - I love those quiet hours where it is just the two of us.
Gotta get going to prepare that Christmas grocery list. I still haven't done a thing which I think is a good sign: I am pretty relaxed these days. Anyway - have a wonderful Christmas night and celebration. We are off to Ireland for New Years Eve but I will be posting in between.
Love
Svenja

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Enjoy them - they grow up so quickly. Our 3 children, their spouses, and 5 children all just left after Christmas Eve dinner - family times are the best!