Dienstag, 24. Februar 2009

A zebra and a princess

There we go having 500 costumes and every year my kids end up dressing as princess and zebra.
Actually - it expresses quite well how they behave in everyday life.And now look at this: Before and...after. The princess lost her first tooth. It's been some weeks ago, but I never got around to post the news. First there were tears and now she thinks it is the coolest thing, naturally.

The last weeks have been busy again. It is so interesting how each time everyone is speaking of a crisis we are booming once again. See me in a very thankful mode here! And now - tatatata - THE news: We have finally decided to invite an Aupair into our house. I am very excited about it because I think it will be a personal gain for everyone involved. More on that as soon as things are progressing - it might even be the middle of March.

Today it is going to be a long day again. It is kids first, then work, PT in the afternoon, then kids again and a work dinner. I hope there is going to be some peaceful sleep afterwards, with no zebra disturbing me.

Have a great day
Love
Svenja

2 Kommentare:

Julia Nalbach hat gesagt…

HOW CUTE THEY ARE!!!! Where are Melman, Gloria and Alex? :-)
News, news, news: an aupair? Which nationality? And why don't I know that????
Kidding - Cinema this week?
Greeeetz

Laura hat gesagt…

Just wanted to say hello! Found your blog, was having fun reading it. Now i'm inspired about visiting iceland with my family. I've also heard it's a good deal these days. Laura in Ludwigsburg at baroquebabies.com come over and say hello when you have a chance!