Sonntag, 4. Januar 2009

Ireland, revisited

If you haven't been there yet, I strongly recommend going. Have I ever met more people who are open-minded, up for something new and love adventures? No. Have I ever seen greater hospitality? Surely not. This has been a blast again and I just want to give you some picture impressions:Land of beauty - very romantic secenery, wild and calming at the same time.Ireland beaches - obviously the place to have fun and go family.
Hospitality - it is unbelievable how nice total strangers will be. Try it!
Adventures around every corner. Mystic landscape and interesting people: to die for.And last but not least - the girl who makes it all happen: my dear friend Grett. Thanks for opening your door and your heart. You are one of a kind!
Love Svenja

Keine Kommentare: