Montag, 7. Februar 2011

Just a short note

There are days like these, when my husband is on a business trip and I am at home all by myself. And I catch myself thinking about how lucky I am. I - honest to god - have no unsovleable issue with my husband. I have healthy kids. I have a life, friends and a career. And knowing that times will not always be this good I want to say that I worship it all. I love to be with my little family, I love to be with my husband and I love my life. Even if I could, there is not a single thing I would change. I wouldn't want to look different, live somewhere else or love someone else. That means I am a very very lucky girl - and I have to say that I experience all of this JUST BECAUSE I married the right man, the man my heart fell for. And I would very much advise all the single ladies out there to do the same. You only have one life to live. Go and get yourself the best man you can think of. Uwe, there are no words to describe how I feel about what you do to me, every day.