Sonntag, 6. Februar 2011

October 2010 - Halloween in the Jungle

As you might know, the end of October always is a little hectic at our house. Ludwig, my son, is born on the 28th of October. My daughter Lis at the 31st - which always ends up in a Halloween bash. Ludwig, already tired. But trick or treat got him running round and about later. The whole gang - and a lot of girls form Lissys new school.
My son asked for a jungle themed party. All in all, I crafted and painted a whole week to meet their expectations (high, as spoiled, partydecorationwise). But things turned out quite successful and they were happy. Let aside my sons near breakdown when he realized that he wouldn't be first in every birthday game planned. Well, I guess the treasure hunt made up for it.
My kids, already in jungle mood. All happy waiting for the guests. And even happier when the party started.

Keine Kommentare: