Donnerstag, 31. Juli 2008

Shops are open!

Pictures had to be taken, words to be found - let alone all the sewing prior to that - the result is, what counts. YES, I DID IT. My shops at etsy

and the German equivalent dawanda

are open. I can't believe I even kept my self-set deadline, which was today. I am so excited about this new beginning, especially as I am now starting to be part of a community including so many creative people and artists I much admire. I couldn't have done this without the help of Phuong (graphic design), Alex (pictures) and Julia (everything, from researching, having an opinion, serving coffee and helping me all the way), Megan (for encouraging me all the time and always being there) and my husband (who always believes in me. Period.) I cannot believe how much enthusiasm you guys put into lilukids, that once started as a little project and now is finally going somewhere. I hope you'll all be there to see what's happening next. Thanks. A lot.

Keine Kommentare: