Mittwoch, 20. August 2008

Sharks and other water animals

It has been so hot in Munich lately that I am surprised to wake up to an all cloudy morning. A good moment to share some summer sharks and a splashing moment with you.

The big shark has ended up in Ludwigs (my son) bed and is mainly used for hitting his sister while fighting.
The little ones are now arranged as a mobile in his room. And for you to finally see what Ludwig looks and is like I am attaching a picture which pretty much says it all.

This summer was very rewarding so far as I can just go to the lake, let the kids run around and think about all my projects. Last year I was busy watching that nobody drowns. Those days are not really gone, but it is so much easier. So for all you Moms that think this will never end and you will never be able to just lie down: It does end, and sooner than you think you will be stretched out on a blanket, a book in your hands. Just keep the faith!

Keine Kommentare: